Adventure Weekends by Life Away From Life near Mumbai.
Adventure Weekends are designed to inculcate the adventure spirit in you or your family.
Grab your backpacks, your sense of adventure, your passion for the outdoors, and plan an adventure weekend with us!
Whatever the weather, Maharashtra is a beautiful country with an awesome, rugged landscape that’s perfect for a wide range of outdoor activities. As one of the India’s leading providers of adventure holidays, you know you’ll be in good hands.
Things to do :
- LAFL’s “Camping Workshop”
- Light Yoga session
- Guided Night Trek
- Guided small mountain walking.
- Swimming in the natural lake.
Highlights of the trip:
- Airport/ Railway station transfers
- Campfire with live acoustic music
- Sleep in tents or hammocks.
- Berries plucking
- Visit to local village & sugarcane fields.
- Natural rock climbing & rappelling session ( on special request only)
- Taste local cuisine
Location for your Adventure Weekend
We are blessed with having the Western Ghats and the Sahyadri range on our doorstep. These are both wonderful natural adventure activity playgrounds.
Not many places in India can boast a mountain wilderness and a coastline designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty within 30 miles of each other.
The forest and surrounding landscape is a playground for adventure-seekers. Sleeping out in the open under the stars is a life time experience – you have the freedom to try anything.
A forest holiday is the ultimate Adventure Weekend holiday.
Who would benefit from this Adventure Weekend holiday?
- Someone arranging a birthday
- Family get together, family holiday & family activity days
- Father & son activity breaks
- Father or Mother & Daughter Activity Break
- Activity weekends for adults only
- University/college reunion
- Diwali / Christmas Parties
- Sports tours
- Individual car parking for each family.
- Potable water at the campsite.
- Mobile network areas & charging facility.
- Sleeping bags, Sleeping Mats & Pillows are provided.
- Pick up & drop facility on actual costs.
- Report at forest campsite by post lunch
- Camping Workshop
- Evening tea & snacks
- Night trek
- Barbecue & live music
- Early morning walk in the forest or Yoga session
- Hike to the lake and swimming, visit local houses & farms on route.
Fixed departures for 2018 :
Sept : 29th
Oct: 6th , 13th , 20th, 27th
Nov : 3rd, 10th, 17th , 24th
Dec: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
|INCLUDED||Camping equipments||Potable water|
|All meals||Refreshing rooms|
|NOT INCLUDED||Personal expenses of any kind||
|All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|