Weekend rides on the hills of Maharashtra.
The main intention of these weekend rides are to explore the rural hilly region of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra has an extensive mountain range running parallel to its 750 km long coastline. This range is geographically part of the Sahyadris or the Western Ghats which forms a crest along the western edge. of the Deccan plateau separating it from the coastal Konkan belt. Throughout its extent it bears some renowned peaks, hill stations and valleys. Parts of the western ghats has been designated as the Hottest Biodiversity Hotspots.
- Motorcycles can be arranged on rent.
- A motorcycle rider guide would be accompanying on this trip.
- The trip will start from Mumbai and end in Mumbai.
- Amateur riders are welcome.
- Pillion riders are also welcome.
- All meals and accommodation is provided by us.
Day 1- Commence from Mumbai
- Meet at Chembur ( Diamond garden – K Star Mall)
- On route stop for breakfast / Lunch
- explore the rural areas. approx riding 150 to 200 kms with breaks.
- Overnight stay in camp – dinner , campfire etc.
Day 2 - Return to Mumbai
Breakfast on route .
Return back to Mumbai
|LAFL Service Charges
|Motorcycle & fuel
|Personal expenses of any kind
|All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section