Central and Western Serengeti
By the end of April, the wildebeest migration starts to spread west across the plains towards the Seronera area (central Serengeti) and Western Corridor (western Serengeti). The majority of the migration can normally be seen in the Seronera area (or just south of the Seronera, in the southern plains) from April to May. In June the majority of the migration can then be found in the Western Corridor.
The Western Corridor is a narrow stretch of land that stretches from the west of Seronera to the Western Serengeti National Park border. The Western corridor is one of the areas where the migrating animals are forced to cross the Grumeti River. This normally happens when the animals leave the southern plains and begin heading north.
Our 6-days Migration safari has been designed specifically to focus on and to increase your chance to see the great Serengeti wildebeest migration. We have designed the itinerary to include both the Seronera area (central Serengeti National Park) and Western corridor (western Serengeti National Park) where the majority of the wildebeest migration can normally be found from May to June. The itinerary also include a visit to the world famous Ngorongoro Crater.
Highlights of this trip :
- Covers Central & Western corridor of Serengeti
- All meals while on the Safari.
- This tour also covers Ngorongoro crater wildlife safari
- Airport transfers
- Tanzanian On arrival visa charges included ( Single Entry visa)
Day 1 - Arusha to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 2 - Visit Central Serengeti NP
Day 3 - Visit Serengeti Central NP
Day 4 - Visit the Western Corridor at Serengeti NP
Day 5 - Visit The Western corridor at Serengeti NP
Day 6 - Serengeti to Arusha
- USD 1260 per person
- USD 1000 per child ( 6 to 17 yrs old)
- A non-refundable amount of INR 10,000 has to be paid as registration amount, which would be adjusted in the final cost.
- All payments in INR would be charged on the current USD rate at the time of actual payment.
- Indian Nationals require a Single entry Kenyan ( 50$) & Tanzanian Visa ( 50$). This visa can also be got on arrival .
- A Yellow fever Certificate needs to be obtained at least 10 days before your entry into Tanzania
- *Any increase in park fees , taxes etc at the time of booking will be applicable.
|INCLUDED||Airport Transfers||Activity point transfers|
|Accommodation in ac rooms (BB basis) on twin sharing basis.||Park entrance fees|
|LAFL service charges||Guide|
|On Arrival Tanzanian Single entry Visa charges.||All meals on the safari|
|NOT INCLUDED||All beverages (including bottled mineral water)||All insurance|
|Camera fees and laundry||Flight tickets & taxes|
|Emergency transport costs||Personal expenses|
|Personal medical kit||All medical vaccinations|
|Excursions not mentioned in the program||Visa|
|All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|
Please note that cancellation charges are calculated of the total amount payable and not of advance amount. If 100% of the amount is not paid while registering, the cancellation policy stands void.