Swachh Bharat Trek by LAFL…
A sincere initiative by Life Away From Life to clean the trekking trails in Maharashtra in line with the nationwide Swachh Bharat program.
So here we are with our Swachh Bharat trek to Peb Fort , near Mumbai on 2nd Oct 2019.
As we trek , we would clean the trail, and still have fun in the waterfalls etc. Lets make these hills garbage free and a better environment to live in.
Join us in making this “abhiyan” successful and making our trekking trails most beautiful in the world.
Note: Gloves & garbage bags would be provided by us
About the One day trek to Peb Fort.
Peb Fort Trek in Matheran Range is one of the few scenic treks which is close to the city, Located in the Maldunge region near New Panvel. Yet secluded frequently visited, the charm is to experience this trek in its full monsoon glory, along with the commanding views from the top and the roaring winds, is guaranteed to leave you mesmerised.
The summit, which takes about 2-3 hours to reach the dilapidated fort.
What’s more is that your trek ends with a small gushing waterfall where you can laze and de-stress after the long tiring journey.
Moderate to tough level of trekking. An enthusiastic beginner trekker can do this trek.
Highlights of the trek
- Clean the hills – Swachh Bharat trek
- Gloves & garbage bags provided by us
- Enjoy the scenic beauty and the waterfalls
- Exclusive monsoon trekking experience
- Moderate to tough difficulty level.
- Meals included – Breakfast & Snacks
- Guided trek
- STUDENTS FREE – Students upto 22 yrs are not charged for this trek
Day 1 - Assemble
- Assemble at 7:00 am , Panvel Rly. Station
- Travel to Maldunge village in local transport.
- Trek starts from Maldunge village, around 3 hrs trek to the top at Peb Fort
- Lunch and relax for the afternoon.
- Descend back the same route.
- Reach base village and catch local transport to Panvel Rly. Stn.
- Trip Ends.
|INCLUDED||Breakfast & Snacks||Trekking guide|
|Local transport from Panvel Rly. Stn to Maldunge and back||Gloves & Garbage bags.|
|NOT INCLUDED||travel upto Panvel and back.||lunch|
|All beverages & mineral water||All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|