Relax in Coorg
The Pleasure of doing nothing at all
Mostly people visit COORG to do just that – nothing at all. When you have left behind the enforced pressures of modern-day life thousands of feet below, and all around you is nothing but lush green mountain tops, refreshingly clean air, the occasional sight of a bird diving for prey, and the majestic calm of Mother Nature, doing nothing at all doesn’t seem difficult or discomfiting.
In fact, it would almost seem the most natural thing to do.
So take a break. Have a cup of coffee. Take your time. Have a conversation. Breathe easy.
join us to ‘Relax in Coorg’
Coorg, popularly known as Scotland of India, is a wonderful place to refresh yourself. It is one of the famous hill stations of Karnataka that is blessed with abundant green areas and natural beauty.
This 3 days 2 nights trip , will soothe you in every way , with nature walks/treks , visits to waterfalls and lots more.
COVID 19 GUIDELINES
Terms and conditions (Covid19 specific)
- RT PCR test Negative certificate mandatory for people travelling from Maharashtra & Kerala – by Air , Land or Train ( as per Latest Karnataka Govt. & Kodagu district Guidelines)
- The campsite/resort falls in the green zone category, so we recommend you avoid bookings if you
are unwell or have any coronavirus symptoms. As we will not permit entry and there will
be no refunds.
- The guests need to carry a water bottle and other Covid essential (Face
- Please understand these are public places and we do take all necessary precautions as per
guidelines, but we request your cooperation and mindfulness too.
- In case any of the participants has a medical excuse and needs to cancel we will refund
100% ,but if the group cancels or postpones then there will be cancellation charges
- Instructions for all participants /guests On Campus
- All participants to use the sanitizer before entering their tents or use of any facilities.
- It’s a mandate for all participants to bring their own water bottles ,Sanitizer,face mask and
- Brief of the use of facilities with a mindful conduct keeping in mind that the campsite may
have other guests ,The common areas are constantly cleaned and we do our best to keep hygiene, we would request all participants to help us maintain the standards.
- Activity stations will have participants from one set of group, we will not allow another
group to enjoy the same activity at that point.
- All participants should maintain distance at various common areas .(activity ,and dining)
- Please use sanitizer kept at such common areas.
- Please bear with the waiting in the dining area for your meals as we would not want to
crowd the place.
- Though we take utmost precautions and the campsite is a green zone area, our
responsibility for safety lies towards the locals too.
- Please understand the new normal and cooperate
with the change in policies, as directed by the govt and travel association.
Day 1 - Bengaluru/Mangalore to Coorg
Arrive at Bengaluru/Mangalore airport / railway station travel by road to reach Coorg by 3 pm
Overnight in Eco Resort at Coorg.
Day 2 - nature trails
In the morning after breakfast, we will go for a small hike to a private mesmerising waterfall and return to our resort for Lunch.
Later in the evening we can go for an optional nature walk in the beautiful coffee estate and teak forests.
A relaxed evening with some acoustic music to match the forest sounds.
Overnight in Resort.
Meals: Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Day 3- Nature Trail & Checkout
Before Breakfast , early morning a small hike to catch the butterflies in the numerous nature trails.
After breakfast , we will check out of the resort and return back to our destination,
Dates for 2021 :
3rd to 5th
10th to 12th
17th to 19th
|INCLUDED||Accommodation in coffee estate homestay , with all meals. (B/L/D)||Activities like trekking, nature walks, campfire.|
|NOT INCLUDED||travel fare from Bengaluru/Mangalore and back.||All beverages|
|Tips||Entrance to monuments.|
|Airport / railway station transfers – from Benguluru or Mangalore.||Insurance|
|All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|
Please note that cancellation charges are calculated of the total amount payable and not of advance amount. If 100% of the amount is not paid while registering, the cancellation policy stands void.