Rediscover Andamans is the perfect getaway options for honeymooners, couples, families and backpackers.
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests.
A rich tapestry of tribal cultures, colonial past, recent settlers and a wealth of tropical flora and fauna that is unique to these special islands.
We have specially designed this trip and we’re sure that you’ll love this vacation.
Day 1 -Arrival in Andamans
Day 2 -Visit Havelock Island
- Early morning proceed for Elephant Beach (Depends upon the weather condition) (Activities: Swimming). (Additional activities: Snorkelling / Glass bottom boat ride /Sea Walk / Jet Skye / Banana Ride / Speed Boat Ride.). (Changing Room will be available at Elephant Beach). If weather not permits then visit to Kalapathar Beach. Night stay at Havelock.
Day 4 -Port Blair
Day 5 -Departure
|INCLUDED||Accommodation in hotel with breakfast||Airport transfers|
|Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable||
|A/c Vehicle (Non Sharing) as per the Itinerary at Port Blair.||A/c vehicle (Non Sharing) as per the Itinerary at Havelock / Neil.|
|Speed Boat for Elephant Beach (Shearing Basis) (Depend upon the weather condition).||01 Session of Snorkelling at Elephant Beach only.|
|NOT INCLUDED||travel fare to Port Blair and back||All beverages|
|Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the sights in the tour itinerary.||Entry fee for Ross + North Bay + Viper Islands is not included.|
|Snorkelling, Jet Sky, Glass bottom Boat Ride.||Insurance|
|Other meals not mentioned, laundry, telephone calls and incidentals.|
Please note that cancellation charges are calculated of the total amount payable and not of advance amount. If 100% of the amount is not paid while registering, the cancellation policy stands void.
*POINTS TO NOTE FOR MV MAKRUZZ:
- Kindly note that we do not guarantee the sailing of MV Makruzz and incase it does not sail due to bad weather or a technical snag we will not be held liable for the same.
- Please also note that the tickets for MAKRUZZ is only issued 2 days prior to sailing and we do not guarantee a seat on the same in case of any pre-booked group movement with MAKRUZZ. It will however be our endeavor to try to book tickets on the government ferry that sails at noon or 1400 hrs, subject to availability.
- Please note that the charges mentioned are only for the base category ‘Deluxe’ and incase the same is not available; we shall try and block you either on the ‘Premium’ category.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- All guest who are visiting Havelock whether for day trip or overnight trip are required to carry their ID Proofs and handover to our representative on arrival so that he can get the tickets issued for Havelock – Port Blair.
- All guests are requested to come out of the Airport where our representative will be waiting with a placard.
- In case you have opted for a snorkelling trip we would request you to carry change of clothes/towel and mineral water.
- Do carry comfort clothing while in Andaman’s – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear/Cap/Sunglasses and sun lotion.
- Breakfast is not included on day of arrival and the hotels will charge extra for the same.
- All hotels in Andaman have an early check out time and late checkout is subject to availability. At Havelock since the ferry departs only at noon guest could relax and unwind on the beach.
- In case you are taking the early morning ferry to Havelock and would like to pack the breakfast, request you to advice the hotel in advance.
- The snorkelling trip to Wandoor happens either at Jolly Buoy or Red Skin depending on the permit issued by the Forest Department; we do not have any control over the same
- All snorkelling trips/activities at Havelock begin by 0730 hrs and the car would arrive at the allotted time as informed by our representative. Request you to please be ready at the time allotted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We will not be liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of the reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise/ Govt. Cruise is not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, We will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- Any refund claims on the complementary part of the package shall not be entertained.