Parent Child Nature Trail
Nature play gives kids these kinds of indelible memories and influences openness to new adventures and ideas. The experiences we have as children shape our lives. The positive ones fuel our future interests and passions.
The long-term impact of short term experiences, such as those inherent in nature play, can be vast.
Lets take our kids and trek with the butterflies 🙂
About the Trek
The trek to Ransai Forest. Ransai is a combination of two words ‘Ran’
means forest and ‘Sai’ means six. Ransai is a collection of six villages situated in the
Karnala Bird Sanctuary in Panvel. The trail starting is just opposite the entrance gate of
Karnala fort trek.
This easy and safe trail makes its way through thick forest reserve lands , which offers a spectacular view of the surrounding valley.
An interesting trail where children will learn more about the different types of Flora and
Age group of Children ??
Above 8 years
Can parents come with their children?
Yes surely parents can join too.
What about meals ??
Everyone has to carry their own light snacks , with water bottle.
Highlights of the trek
- Experienced guide & coordinators from LAFL.
- Interesting, Safe & researched route used for nature trail for children.
COVID 19 GUIDELINES
Terms and conditions (Covid 19 specific)
- The campsite falls in the green zone category, so we recommend you avoid bookings if you
are unwell or have any coronavirus symptoms. As we will not permit entry and there will
be no refunds.
- The guests need to carry a water bottle and other Covid essential (Face
- Please understand these are public places and we do take all necessary precautions as per
guidelines, but we request your cooperation and mindfulness too.
- In case any of the participants has a medical excuse and needs to cancel we will refund
100% ,but if the group cancels or postpones then there will be cancellation charges
- Instructions for all participants /guests On Campus
- All participants to use the sanitizer before entering their tents or use of any facilities.
- It’s a mandate for all participants to bring their own water bottles ,Sanitizer,face mask and
- Brief of the use of facilities with a mindful conduct keeping in mind that the campsite may
have other guests ,The common areas are constantly cleaned and we do our best to keep hygiene, we would request all participants to help us maintain the standards.
- Activity stations will have participants from one set of group, we will not allow another
group to enjoy the same activity at that point.
- All participants should maintain distance at various common areas .(activity ,and dining)
- Please use sanitizer kept at such common areas.
- Please bear with the waiting in the dining area for your meals as we would not want to
crowd the place.
- Though we take utmost precautions and the campsite is a green zone area, our
responsibility for safety lies towards the locals too.
- Please understand the new normal and cooperate
with the change in policies, as directed by the govt and travel association.
- Meet at Karnala Bird Sanctuary, Panvel .
- Reach Karnala Bird Sanctuary & Introduction session.
- Nature walk and trekking in Ransai forest.
- Packed Lunch in the forest.
- Return back the same route.
- Trip Ends.
Dates for 2020
November : 17th , 21st, 22nd , 28th , 29th
|Experienced Guide & Instructors||First Aid kit|
|NOT INCLUDED||Travel upto the start point|
|All meals||Insurance of any kind|
|All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|