Monkey point circular trek
This is a lesser frequented trekking route which starts from Dhodani village , one reaches the top at Monkey point in Matheran and then return via the sunset point back to Dodhani village , thereby completing the circular route.
Moderate to tough level of trekking. An enthusiastic beginner trekker can do this trek.
Highlights of the trek
- Exclusive monsoon trekking experience
- Meals included – Breakfast, lunch
- Guided trek
Day 1 - Assemble
- Assemble 7 am near Panvel bus depot
- Travel by local transport to Dhodani base village
- trek starts from Dhodani village
- Trek is around 2-3 hrs trek to Monkey point
- Have Lunch in Matheran top
- Descend back by Sunset point , takes around 2.5 hrs
- Reach base village and travel back to Panvel by local transport.
- Trip ends
|INCLUDED||Breakfast & Lunch||Trekking guide|
|travel upto Dhodani and back.|
|NOT INCLUDED||travel upto Panvel and back.||snacks|
|All beverages & mineral water||All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|
31st July 2022