Maharashtra Coastal Cycling route
The Maharashtra Coastal Cycling route is considered to be one of the best cycling routes in India. Dotted with golden beaches, picturesque creeks, solitary lighthouses, ancient forts, stunning cliffs and charming fishing hamlets, many of them still remain the way nature sculpted them.
Our cycling route would start from Mandwa Jetty till Kashid and back to Mandwa Jetty, covering an approximate distance of 1oo kms, spread over 2 days.
This route offers what the real traveller is looking for- vast open spaces, undisturbed solitude for cycling.
NO HELTMET – NO RIDE
NO MASK – NO RIDE
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COASTAL CYCLING TRIP.
25% STUDENTS DISCOUNT ( below 18yrs)
How to reach Mandwa jetty.
Contact Us : 7718058351 ( whats app also)
Stay is in clean & beautiful home stays along the route on Single Sharing Basis ( until unless they are relatives or want to stay together)
RESTROOMS while cycling.
Usually wherever we stop for meals , the restaurant or hotel would have a restroom.
AVERAGE START TIME DAILY.
Between6:30 am to 7:00 am.
AVERAGE CYCLING PER DAY.
maximum 50 kms per day with stoppages for meals , photography and having fun.
Where do i get the cycles from ???
Either you can get your own cycles or you can hire them. These days you get very good cycles on hire.
Cycles can be hired on a daily basis average of Rs 300 to 500 per day. Contact us if you need any help in hiring the cycles.
COVID 19 GUIDELINES
Terms and conditions (Covid19 specific)
- NO MASK NO ENTRY
- The campsite falls in the green zone category, so we recommend you avoid bookings if you
are unwell or have any coronavirus symptoms. As we will not permit entry and there will
be no refunds.
- The guests need to carry a water bottle and other Covid essential (Face
- Please understand these are public places and we do take all necessary precautions as per
guidelines, but we request your cooperation and mindfulness too.
- In case any of the participants has a medical excuse and needs to cancel we will refund
100% ,but if the group cancels or postpones then there will be cancellation charges
applicable .Instructions for all participants /guests On Campus
- All participants to use the sanitizer before allotting their tents or use of any facilities.
- It’s mandatory for all participants to bring their own water bottles ,Sanitizer,face mask and
- Brief of the use of facilities with a mindful conduct keeping in mind that the campsite may
have other guests ,The common areas are constantly cleaned and we do our best to keep hygiene, we would request all participants to help us maintain the standards.
- Activity stations will have participants from one set of group, we will not allow another
group to enjoy the same activity at that point.
- All participants should maintain distance at various common areas .(activity ,and dining)
- Please bear with the waiting in the dining area for your meals as we would not want to
crowd the place.
- Though we take utmost precautions and the hotel/campsite is a green zone area, our
responsibility for safety lies towards the locals too.
- Our guests should please understand the new normal and cooperate with the change in policies, as directed by the govt and travel association.
Previous Trip Gallery : https://www.lifeawayfromlife.com/wordpress/gallery-2/gallery/maharashtra-coastal-cycling/
Day 1 - Mandwa to Kashid- 50kms approx
Day 2 - Kashid to - Mandwa-50 kms
dates for 2021 :
January : 9th & 10th Jan
|INCLUDED||Accommodation in Twin sharing basis||All meals|
|Standard Repair kit*||riding guide|
|LAFL coordinators||Ferry Charges|
|NOT INCLUDED||All beverages (including bottled mineral water)||cycles|
|Camera fees||Meals apart from those during the trip|
|Insurance of any kind||All tips|
|Personal cycling gear||Personal medical requirements|
|All transportation||back up vehicle|
|All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|
Please note that cancellation charges are calculated of the total amount payable and not of advance amount. If 100% of the amount is not paid while registering, the cancellation policy stands void.