Ladakh Jeep Safari
The Ladakh Experience:
The word ‘Ladakh’ means ‘Land of Passes’. there are 2 high-altitude passes (Chang La & Khardungla pass) offering spectacular view of the world’s highest routes between the snow clad mountain ranges of Ladakh and Zanskar.
Acclimatizing is necessary:
Flying to Leh means reaching from the sea-level to 11000ft (Leh) within a couple of hours. This can is invite high altitude sickness (headache, vomiting, nausea) no matter how fit you are.
So acclimitizing is the key for the trip to be successful.
we have different variations of this safari.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS TRIP :WHY LAFL
Life Away From Life believes in making Leh Jeep Safaris comfortable and exciting.
- Our travel experience over 15 years has helped us to specially customize this particular route so that you can visit the roof of the world in the best possible way!
- Vehicles best suited for rugged terrain
- Professional & experienced drivers
- Knowledgeable and resourceful guides
- Hotels with all amenities offering homely comfort in a special Ladakhi manner, where your meals come from their own organic kitchen garden and milk from home-bred cows. We select these places away from hustle -bustle of the main market, so that you can peacefully plant your chair in the verandah and enjoy the mountain views while sipping hot tea.
- Comfortable family vacation
Customized options available for solo travelers as well as groups
VERY IMPORTANT : COVID19 GOVT. GUIDELINES TO BE FOLLOWED
please read the official guidelines given by the administration of Union Territory of Ladakh. Life Away From Life (LAFL) will not be responsible for your safe travel in any way.
For more official information, please read:
Day 1 - Arrive at Leh airport
Rest for the day.
Day 2 - Acclimatising day
Day 3 - Leh - Local Sightseeing
Day 4 - Culture explore
Day 5 - Pangong Lake day excursion
Day 6 - Nubra Valley - Khardungla Pass
Day 7 - Departure
2021 dates : ( Govt. covid19 guidelines followed) *
May : 8th , 22nd
June: 12th , 19th , 26th
July: 10th , 24th
August: 14th & 28th
*All dates are subject to Covid19 lockdown & unlock down Govt. guidelines
|INCLUDED||Accommodation in non-ac rooms (Twin / Triple Sharing)||Activity point transfers|
|Transportation in non-ac vehicles||Airport transfers|
|Road taxes||Driver allowance|
|Parking Charges||Local road charges for vehicles|
|LAFL service charges|
|NOT INCLUDED||All meals||All beverages (including bottled mineral water)|
|All tips||Entrance fees to monuments & Camera fees|
|Phone calls and internet usage||All insurance|
|Travel fare upto Leh & back||Laundry|
|Sightseeing out of the itinerary||All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|
Please note that cancellation charges are calculated of the total amount payable and not of advance amount. If 100% of the amount is not paid while registering, the cancellation policy stands void.