Kayaking & adventure activities near Mumbai.
Grab your backpacks, your sense of adventure, your passion for the outdoors, and plan an Kayaking adventure with us!
This Kayaking adventure is to inculcate the adventure spirit in you or your family.
Take a break from your daily routine
Join for a one-day of Kayaking experience at Kamshet near Mumbai.
Whether you’re new to Kayaking or looking to meet other like-minded people, LAFL qualified instructors will be on hand with tips and advice to safely get the most out of your adventure day out.
Whats Kayaking ???
Kayaking is the use of a kayak for moving across water. It is distinguished from canoeing by the sitting position of the paddler and the number of blades on the paddle. A kayak is a low-to-the-water, canoe-like boat in which the paddler sits facing forward, legs in front, using a double-bladed paddle to pull front-to-back on one side and then the other in rotation. Most kayaks have closed decks, although sit-on-top and inflatable kayaks are growing in popularity as well
Can I kayak if I don’t know how to swim?
One of the frequent questions we get at “The Kayakers” is: “Do I have to know how to swim to take a kayak lesson or go paddling?” The short answer is: “Absolutely NOT!”
Although it’s better to be able to swim than not be able, the longer answer is there is no need for you to be able to swim when you go kayaking, or you are just learning to kayak, for several reasons.
We never go kayaking without a “PFD” or personal floatation device. Only a very small percentage of humans cannot float without aid. But all people can float for an extended period of time with little effort while wearing a PFD. Wearing a PFD helps you float if you come out of your kayak and it helps you re-enter your kayak with less effort. And even if you’re the best swimmer in the world, a PFD will help keep you afloat.
Other adventure activity can be :
– Zip Line
– Rifle shooting
– Short trekking
- Individual car parking for each family.
- Filtered purified water at the campsite.
- Western style restrooms for ladies & gents separate.
- Warm water for bathing
- Mobile network areas & charging facility.
- COVID -19 Safety modules.
COVID 19 GUIDELINES
Terms and conditions (Covid19 specific)
- The campsite falls in the green zone category, so we recommend you avoid bookings if you
are unwell or have any coronavirus symptoms. As we will not permit entry and there will
be no refunds.
- The guests need to carry a water bottle and other Covid essential (Face
- Please understand these are public places and we do take all necessary precautions as per
guidelines, but we request your cooperation and mindfulness too.
- In case any of the participants has a medical excuse and needs to cancel we will refund
100% ,but if the group cancels or postpones then there will be cancellation charges
- Instructions for all participants /guests On Campus
- All participants to use the sanitizer before entering their tents or use of any facilities.
- It’s a mandate for all participants to bring their own water bottles ,Sanitizer,face mask and
- Brief of the use of facilities with a mindful conduct keeping in mind that the campsite may
have other guests ,The common areas are constantly cleaned and we do our best to keep hygiene, we would request all participants to help us maintain the standards.
- Activity stations will have participants from one set of group, we will not allow another
group to enjoy the same activity at that point.
- All participants should maintain distance at various common areas .(activity ,and dining)
- Please use sanitizer kept at such common areas.
- Please bear with the waiting in the dining area for your meals as we would not want to
crowd the place.
- Though we take utmost precautions and the campsite is a green zone area, our
responsibility for safety lies towards the locals too.
- Please understand the new normal and cooperate
with the change in policies, as directed by the govt and travel association.
Day 1- Kayaking
Arrive at campsite at Kamshet , near Mumbai.
– Adventure activity
– Do Kayaking activity & swim in natural lake
– Adventure activity
– High tea
dates for 2021:
|INCLUDED||Kayaking guide||Breakfast,Lunch, Hi-tea|
|All Kayaking activity equipments||Lafl Service Charges|
|NOT INCLUDED||personal clothing and toiletries||insurance|
|Transport to campsite & back||All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|
Please note that cancellation charges are calculated of the total amount payable and not of advance amount. If 100% of the amount is not paid while registering, the cancellation policy stands void.