Friendship Day Cycling & hiking trip near Mumbai
On occasion of International Friendship Day on 1st August 2021, we plan a
one-day cycling trip to Owe Lake and a short hike ,near Kharghar Navi Mumbai.
The route from Chembur to Owe lake is around 29 kms one way.
Highlights of cycling to Owe Lake : –
- Cool and pleasant riding climate
- A small step towards reducing pollution.
- Good cardio exercise.
- Mesmerising lake
- Short hike to the highest point of Navi Mumbai
Day 1 -Report at Diamond Garden Chembur and start cycling
- Report at 6:30 am at Mervans near Diamond garden, Chembur
- Small induction for all cyclists and proceed for cycling
- Have breakfast on route
- Cycle for 29kms (approx 3 hrs) along with your riding leader to reach Owe lake
- Option small hike to a nice hill nearby
- Return back by the same route to Chembur
- Lunch on route.
- Ride ends
1st August 2021 – International Friendship Day
|INCLUDED||riding guide||Breakfast, Lunch|
|NOT INCLUDED||All beverages (including bottled mineral water)||cycles|
|Camera fees||Meals apart from those during the trip|
|Insurance of any kind||back up vehicle|
|Personal cycling gear||Personal medical requirements|
Please note that cancellation charges are calculated of the total amount payable and not of advance amount. If 100% of the amount is not paid while registering, the cancellation policy stands void.