Cycling to Kalote lake near Khopoli, is one of the most exciting and weekend rides in Maharashtra.
Kalote is a natural lake situated in the village of Mokashi, near Khopoli, off the old Mumbai-Pune highway.
Our ride will start from Chembur and will end at Kalote lake and return would be on the next day via the same route
– 55kms one way easy on easy tar road from Chembur, Mumbai to Kalote lake, near Khopoli.
– peaceful camping besides the lake in tents/homestay with lunch/dinner/breakfast.
– beautiful peaceful lake.
– Swim in the lake
– riding guide
COVID 19 GUIDELINES
Terms and conditions (Covid19 specific)
- NO MASK NO RIDE
- The trekking/cycling site falls in the green zone category, so we recommend you avoid bookings if you are unwell or have any coronavirus symptoms. As we will not permit entry and there will
be no refunds.
- The guests need to carry a water bottle and other Covid essential (Face Mask,gloves,sanitiser)
- Please understand these are public places and we do take all necessary precautions as per
guidelines, but we request your cooperation and mindfulness too.
- In case any of the participants has a medical excuse and needs to cancel we will refund
100% ,but if the group cancels or postpones then there will be cancellation charges
applicable .Instructions for all participants /guests On Campus
- It’s mandatory for all participants to bring their own water bottles ,Sanitizer,face mask and
- All participants should maintain distance at various common areas .
- Though we take utmost precautions our responsibility for safety lies towards the locals too.
- Our guests should please understand the new normal and cooperate with the change in policies, as directed by the govt and travel association.
Day 1 - Assemble
- Assemble at 5:30 am, Mervans, Chembur Diamond garden
- start cycling from Chembur towards Kalote lake (55 kms).
- Lunch at Kalote lake , Mokashi
- Leisure ride around the lake for the evening
- Stay in tents/ dorms
Day 2 - Return
- start cycling back the same route.
- Lunch on route
- trip ends at Chembur.
|INCLUDED||All meals||Riding guide|
|Tool kit /puncture kit||First aid kit|
|Stay in tents or homestay|
|NOT INCLUDED||cycle||All beverages & mineral water|
|All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section||Insurance|
August: 4th & 5th Sept 2021 ( Sat & Sun)