Coastal cycling to Kihim, is one of the most exciting and short one-day rides in Maharashtra.
Kihim is a small village located to the north of Alibag.
Major attraction in Kihim is its sandy beach. Though Kihim was once known as a “Bird Watchers’ Paradise”, very few exotic species can be still found in the areas having dense cover of trees. Variety of butterflies are also found here.
Our ride will start from Mandwa jetty to Kihim beach and then back to Mandwa jetty total 28kms.
– short ferry ride
– peaceful roads to ride
– beautiful beach
– riding guide
COVID 19 GUIDELINES
Terms and conditions (Covid19 specific)
- NO MASK NO TREK
- The trekking/cycling site falls in the green zone category, so we recommend you avoid bookings if you are unwell or have any coronavirus symptoms. As we will not permit entry and there will
be no refunds.
- The guests need to carry a water bottle and other Covid essential (Face Mask,gloves,sanitiser)
- Please understand these are public places and we do take all necessary precautions as per
guidelines, but we request your cooperation and mindfulness too.
- In case any of the participants has a medical excuse and needs to cancel we will refund
100% ,but if the group cancels or postpones then there will be cancellation charges
applicable .Instructions for all participants /guests On Campus
- It’s mandatory for all participants to bring their own water bottles ,Sanitizer,face mask and
- All participants should maintain distance at various common areas .
- Though we take utmost precautions our responsibility for safety lies towards the locals too.
- Our guests should please understand the new normal and cooperate with the change in policies, as directed by the govt and travel association.
Day 1 - Assemble
- Assemble at 8 am, Gateway of India
- Travel to Mandwa by ferry boat.
- start cycling from Mandwa towards Kihim beach (14kms).
- Lunch at Kihim.
- Ride back the same route.
- Ferry back to Gateway of India
- Trip Ends.
|INCLUDED||Breakfast & Lunch||Riding guide|
|NOT INCLUDED||travel upto Gateway and back.||dinner|
|cycle||All beverages & mineral water|
|All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section||Insurance|
26th January 2021