Adventure Weekends near Mumbai.
Grab your backpacks, your sense of adventure, your passion for the outdoors, and plan an adventure weekend with us!
Adventure Weekends are designed to inculcate the adventure spirit in you or your family.
Whatever the weather, Maharashtra is a beautiful country with an awesome, rugged landscape that’s perfect for a wide range of outdoor activities. As one of the India’s leading providers of adventure holidays, you know you’ll be in good hands.
Things to do ( optional) :
- Trekking / Nature walk
- Swimming in the natural lake.
- Adventure activities : trekking, Kayaking
Highlights of the trip:
- Sleep in tents / dormitories
- Taste local cuisine
- Child friendly
Location for your Adventure Weekend
We are blessed with having the Western Ghats and the Sahyadri range on our doorstep. These are both wonderful natural adventure activity playgrounds.
Not many places in India can boast a mountain wilderness and a coastline designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty within 30 miles of each other.
The forest and surrounding landscape is a playground for adventure-seekers. Sleeping out in the open under the stars is a life time experience – you have the freedom to try anything.
A forest holiday is the ultimate Adventure Weekend holiday.
Who would benefit from this Adventure Weekend holiday?
- Someone arranging a birthday
- Family get together, family holiday & family activity days
- Father & son activity breaks
- Father or Mother & Daughter Activity Break
- Activity weekends for adults only
- University/college reunion
- Diwali / Christmas Parties
- Sports tours
- Individual car parking for each family.
- Filtered purified water at the campsite.
- Western style restrooms for ladies & gents separate.
- Warm water for bathing
- Mobile network areas & charging facility.
- COVID -19 Safety modules.
COVID 19 GUIDELINES
Terms and conditions (Covid19 specific)
- The campsite falls in the green zone category, so we recommend you avoid bookings if you
are unwell or have any coronavirus symptoms. As we will not permit entry and there will
be no refunds.
- The guests need to carry a water bottle and other Covid essential (Face
- Please understand these are public places and we do take all necessary precautions as per
guidelines, but we request your cooperation and mindfulness too.
- In case any of the participants has a medical excuse and needs to cancel we will refund
100% ,but if the group cancels or postpones then there will be cancellation charges
- Instructions for all participants /guests On Campus
- All participants to use the sanitizer before entering their tents or use of any facilities.
- It’s a mandate for all participants to bring their own water bottles ,Sanitizer,face mask and
- Brief of the use of facilities with a mindful conduct keeping in mind that the campsite may
have other guests ,The common areas are constantly cleaned and we do our best to keep hygiene, we would request all participants to help us maintain the standards.
- Activity stations will have participants from one set of group, we will not allow another
group to enjoy the same activity at that point.
- All participants should maintain distance at various common areas .(activity ,and dining)
- Please use sanitizer kept at such common areas.
- Please bear with the waiting in the dining area for your meals as we would not want to
crowd the place.
- Though we take utmost precautions and the campsite is a green zone area, our
responsibility for safety lies towards the locals too.
- Please understand the new normal and cooperate
with the change in policies, as directed by the govt and travel association.
- Report at forest campsite before lunch by 10 am
- tent/dorms allocation – get settled
- Adventure activity
- adventure activity
- Evening tea & snacks
- Early morning nature walk
|Accommodation in Tents/dormitories
|All meals – 1 Lunch – 1 Hi-tea , 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast,
|Personal expenses of any kind
|All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section