Adventure Weekends near Mumbai.
Grab your backpacks, your sense of adventure, your passion for the outdoors, and plan an adventure weekend with us!
Adventure Weekends are designed to inculcate the adventure spirit in you or your family.
Whatever the weather, Maharashtra is a beautiful country with an awesome, rugged landscape that’s perfect for a wide range of outdoor activities. As one of the India’s leading providers of adventure holidays, you know you’ll be in good hands.
Things to do ( optional) :
- LAFL’s “Camping Workshop”
- Swimming in the natural lake.
- Ropes Workshop
- Campfire making
Highlights of the trip:
- Airport/ Railway station transfers ( on request & extra cost)
- Campfire with live acoustic music
- Sleep in tents
- Visit to local village .
- Natural rock climbing & rappelling session ( on special request only, at extra cost)
- Taste local cuisine
Location for your Adventure Weekend
We are blessed with having the Western Ghats and the Sahyadri range on our doorstep. These are both wonderful natural adventure activity playgrounds.
Not many places in India can boast a mountain wilderness and a coastline designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty within 30 miles of each other.
The forest and surrounding landscape is a playground for adventure-seekers. Sleeping out in the open under the stars is a life time experience – you have the freedom to try anything.
A forest holiday is the ultimate Adventure Weekend holiday.
Who would benefit from this Adventure Weekend holiday?
- Someone arranging a birthday
- Family get together, family holiday & family activity days
- Father & son activity breaks
- Father or Mother & Daughter Activity Break
- Activity weekends for adults only
- University/college reunion
- Diwali / Christmas Parties
- Sports tours
- Individual car parking for each family.
- Potable water at the campsite.
- Mobile network areas & charging facility.
- Sleeping bags, Sleeping Mats & Pillows are provided.
- Pick up & drop facility on actual costs.
- Report at forest campsite before lunch by 10 am
- adventure activity
- Evening tea & snacks
- Adventure activity & workshops
- Early morning walk in the forest or Yoga session
- Adventure activity / workshops
Feb: 1st, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 29th
May: 9th, 30th
Oct: 2nd, 10th, 30th
|INCLUDED||Adventure activities||Purified water|
|Camping Workshops||Accomodation in Tents/dormitories|
|All meals – Lunch – Hi-tea , Dinner, Breakfast,|
|NOT INCLUDED||Personal expenses of any kind||
|All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|