Looking for a unique way to reward some of your high-achievers?
Don’t just send them on a vacation – send them on a Corporate LAFL ‘Team Adventure’ Program!
They’ll have incredible and life-changing adventures while exploring the world, building leadership skills, and collaborating with others. These programs are ideal for attracting new talent, inspiring employees on to greater heights, and increasing retention rates and employee engagement.
Team Adventures combine physical challenges and cultural experiences with facilitated group work and powerful discussions to foster team building, leadership development, and performance improvement.
No trust falls. No stuffy conference rooms. No towers made of colored paper, straws, and tape. We use real adventures to help you reach real outcomes and foster real transformation for your team.
Our adventure coaches, will work with your team before, during, and after your TeamAdventure:
- Before the Adventure, our team will work with you to identify desired program outcomes, decide upon adventure activities, program length, and location, and create the perfect Team Adventure for your team.
- During the Adventure, our Program Leaders will support your team in its journey of exploration and discovery by using adventure experiences such ashiking, kayaking, and whitewater rafting as catalysts for transformation.
Facilitated group conversations, personalreflection time, and powerful working sessions will help your team learnfrom these experiences and incorporate these lessons into strategic action plans.
- After the Adventure ends, we will continue to work with your team as they implement the action plans and overcome the obstacles, stumbling blocks, and challenges that will inevitably crop up.
Want to learn more about Corporate LAFL Team Adventures?
SCHEDULE A FREE INTRO CALL! +91 7718058351
or write to email@example.com
Every Corporate LAFL “Team Adventure” is a fully customized combination of physical adventures, cultural experiences, facilitated discussions, and work sessions developed exclusively for your team.
Every “Team Adventure” package is embedded in our larger Organizational Development program model that includes:
- PRE-PROGRAM CONSULTATION
- We’ll spend time with you in person or over the phone to identify program goals and objectives, discuss preferred program location and adventure activities, and talk through other parameters such as time constraints and budget limitations. This process helps inform the overall program design and choice of destination and adventure activities.
- For an additional cost, we offer a more in-depth consultative process during which we would work directly with your team to explore the many opportunities and challenges you are facing and get a better handle on the organizational culture and atmosphere within which your team is operating.All of these layers of information help us design the perfect adventure program for your team !
- THE TEAM ADVENTURE + FACILITATED GROUP DISCUSSIONS
- Your team will be challenged by adventure activities such as hiking, trekking, kayaking, rope based rock-climbing, rappelling etc.
- Whether your Team Adventure lasts a day or a week, your team will be tested to push their comfort zones and think, act, and communicate in new ways!
- Our Team Adventures program include:
- The adventure activities
- Most food and beverages
- Ground transportation as necessary
- Lodging during the program
- Corporate LAFL -led workshops and discussions
- Throughout the Adventure Program, our Program Leaders will work with your team utilize these experiences as catalysts for performance improvement and leadership development.
- Your team will engage in powerful group discussions, purposeful yet fun group activities, and personal reflection all aimed at identifying key lessons learned and empowering you to apply those lessons to real workplace challenges and opportunities.
- POST-PROGRAM FOLLOW-UP
- Just because the adventure is over doesn’t mean our work is finished! After every Team Adventure, we’ll work with you to help ensure the integration of the learning’s into the workplace. Depending on the length and nature of the program and your specific goals, this follow-up meeting could take place over the phone or on-site.
We are proud to offer extended engagement opportunities for your team, to work with our team of coaches, consultants, and facilitators.
CONTACT US TO BOOK YOUR TEAM ADVENTURE!
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 7718058351