This exploratory trip to the Ziro Valley in Arunachal is filled with excitement and adventure.
On this trip we would be:
- Attending the Ziro Music Festival.
- Exploring the Ziro village.
NOTE : People who do not know to ride a motorcycle , can either join as a pillion rider or alternative arrangement can be made for them to travel.
Named a World Heritage Site for its stunning natural beauty, Ziro Valley in Arunachal Pradesh is headquarters to Lower Subansiri District. Apatani Plateau, as Ziro is popularly known, is situated at an altitude of 1500 meters above sea level.
India’s Greatest Outdoor Music Festival.
Ziro Music Festival 2018.
The Ziro Festival of Music is an outdoor music festival held in the Ziro valley in the northeast Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. It showcases the independent music scene in India.
This year its starting from 27th Sept till 30th Sept.
Day 1 - Guwahati to Tezpur - 185kms
- Pick-up from Railway Station/ Airport and proceed for Tezpur.
- 185kms by road approx 4 hrs to reach.
- Stay in homestays
Day 2 - Tezpur to Ziro via Itanagar (270 km)
- After breakfast at the home stay , we will drive to Ziro.
- Check in home stay and evening free to see the village.
- Optional trek or sightseeing can be done on this day.
Stay in home stay.
Day 4- Ziro
- Explore the surrounding places or go for a trek.
- Stay in home stay.
Day 5 -Ziro Music festival
- Attend the Ziro Music festival today.
- Stay in tents.
Day 6 - Guwahati to Itanagar - 118kms
On our way back we will halt at Itanagar for the day.
Stay in home stays.
Day 7 - Itanagar to Guwahati - 331 kms
The last day journey would be from Itanagar to Guwahati.
Drop at railway station or airport.
23rd Sept 2018
|INCLUDED||Stay in Home stays & tents||Inner Line permits|
|Music festival ticket- single day pass|
|NOT INCLUDED||travel upto Guwahati and back.||
|motorcycle with fuel||motorcycle riding gear.|
|transportation from Guwahati to Ziro & back||All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|