This tour takes in two of Southeast Asia’s most diverse and fascinating countries, namely Vietnam & Cambodia. From Saigon we head into the Mekong Delta, riding quiet back roads over canals. Our entry into Cambodia is by boat as we head up one of Asia’s great rivers, the Mekong, to Phnom Penh. Cycle on to Kampong Thom to visit temples before we head to Siem Reap and more famous temples of Angkor.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP:
- Saigon – Visit the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels by bike and explore bustling Saigon.
- Cycle the Mekong Delta – Boats and bikes along the mighty Mekong river.
- Explore Cambodia’s enigmatic capital. Visit the emotive Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung EkKompong Thom
- 100’s of pre-Angkorian temples at Sambor Prei KukSiem Reap
- The fabulous Angkor Temples. See Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- MTB’s would be provided , with stand by vehicle for cycle and mini bus for passengers along with.
COST FOR THE TRIP IN USD 1892 / –
All payments in INR would be charged on the current USD rate at the time of actual payment.
Day 1 - Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City ( No Cycling )
Day 2 - Cu Chi Tunnels, Ho Chi Minh City sightseeing (Cycling 50 km)
Day 3 - Ho Chi Minh - To Can Tho ( Cycling 65 km)
Day 4 - Can Tho To Rach Gia ( Cycling 50 km)
Day 5 - Rach Gia to Kep (Cambodia) ( Cycling 50 km )
Day 6 - Kep to Kampot ( Cycling 50 km)
Day 7 - Kampot to To Phnom Penh ( Cycling 80 km)
Day 8 - In Phnom Penh ( Cycling 30 km)
Day 9 - Phnom Penh To Siem Reap ( No cycling )
Day 10 - Angkor Temples ( Cycling 50 km)
Day 11 - Angkor Temples ( Cycling 60 km)
Day 12 - Siem Reap, trip concludes ( No cycling )
Fixed Departure Dates:
- 29th September 2018
- 24th November 2018
Special Notes :
* All payments in INR would be charged on the current USD rate at the time of actual payment. COST IN USD = $1892
* Indian Nationals require a Single entry Vietnam ( $25) & Cambodian Visa ($30-40). This visa can also be got on arrival .
*Any increase in park fees , taxes etc at the time of booking will be applicable.
|INCLUDED||Accommodation in ac rooms (Twin sharing)||Back-up vehicles|
|Airport transfers||Ferry Charge*|
|Sanctuary, monument and park Fees||LAFL coordinators|
|Good quality mountain bikes / cycles||Permits|
|Escort vehicles||All meals|
|NOT INCLUDED||All beverages||All insurance|
|Phone calls and internet usage||Flight tickets and all travel fare|
|Emergency transport cost||All personal expenses|
|Sleeping bags||All medical vaccinations|
Please note that cancellation charges are calculated of the total amount payable and not of advance amount. If 100% of the amount is not paid while registering, the cancellation policy stands void.