One day trek to Ransai Forest
Ransai is a group of six hamlets situated in Karnala bird sanctuary in Panvel. The name Ransai is a collection of two words ‘RAN’ means Forest and ‘SAI’ means Six. The panchayat of Ransai is a collection of six villages. It is situated in Raigad district of Maharashtra.
This trail is overlooked by the famous thumb mountain and this trail makes its way through thick forest reserve lands and narrow paths, which offers a spectacular view of the surrounding valley.
Easy to Moderate level of trekking. An enthusiastic beginner trekker can do this trek.
Out of Mumbai participants
- One can arrive a day before to Mumbai. We can make special arrangements to stay on request.
- Pick up and drop from Airport or Railway station can be arranged.
Highlights of the trek
- Exclusive monsoon trekking experience
- Meals included – Breakfast & Snacks
- Guided trek
Day 1 - Assemble
- Assemble at 7:00am, Panvel railway station
- Travel to Kalhe village in local transport
- Trek starts from opposite gate of Karnala fort trek, around 2hrs trek to the Ransai village and 2hrs to reach the top.
- Lunch and relax for the afternoon
- Descend back the same route
- Reach base and catch local transport for Panvel rly station
- Trip ends
|INCLUDED||Breakfast & Snacks||Trekking guide|
|Local transport from Kharghar Rly. Stn to Golf course and back|
|NOT INCLUDED||travel upto Kharghar and back.||lunch|
|All beverages & mineral water||All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|