Night Trek to Matheran hill via Sunset point, near Mumbai.
Come explore the forest under the stars! During this unforgettable experience you will trek with the light of a headlamp and the stars.
A night trek in Maharashtra, is one of the most unique event in the world.
Experience it this Saturday i.e. 10th to 11th March 2018 ( starting on 10th night) , by trekking to the most beautiful point in Matheran hill.
Matheran is a hill station and a municipal council in Karjat Tahsilin the Raigad district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The smallest hill station in India, it is located on the Western Ghats range at an elevation of around 800 m (2,625 feet) above sea level. It is about 90 km from Mumbai, and 120 km from Pune. Matheran, which means “forest on the forehead” (of the mountains) is an eco-sensitive region, declared by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India. It is Asia’s only automobile-free hill station.
- cool environment to trek.
- most unique trek in the world.
- pick up and drop from Local railway station.
- Matheran is Asia’s only automobile-free hill station.
- Assistance by experienced coordinators..
- night stay in dormitories
- The minimum age to participate in Night Treks is 12 years old, and the minimum group size is 8 people.
- English / Hindi / Marathi speaking mountain guide.
Day 1 - Reporting & trek
- Report at Panvel local railway station – 6 pm
- On route stop for breakfast
- Reach base village and Introduction
- Start trekking ( 3 hrs approx.)
- Reach Sunset point and proceed for adventure resort.
- Dinner at resort.
- Stay in rooms.
Day 2 - Climb down
- Breakfast at resort
- Start descending ( 2. 5 hrs approx.)
- Reach base village
- Get dropped to Panvel Local rly.station
- Trip ends
10th & 11Th of March 2018
|INCLUDED||Local transportation from Panvel to base village & back||Meals : 1 Dinner & 1 Breakfast|
|LAFL Service Charges||Guide & Coordinators|
|Personal expenses of any kind||All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|