Our Biking Tour to Eastern Arunachal Pradesh will be starting from Guwahati, the gateway of North-east India, covering 2 Nationals parks in Assam. Then we will step into Lohit district and Anjaw district of Arunachal Pradesh. Both the districts are dominating by Mishimi tribes.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS TRIP :
- Maximum Heads: 5 numbers
- Destination: Guwahati, Kaziranga National Park, Parshuram Kund, Hayuliang, Wallong, Kibithu, Dibru- Saikhowa National Park.
- Bike Category: Yamaha RX series.
- Accommodation: Tent, Hotel stay as per availability.
- All the itineraries will be made with utmost effort. The itineraries are subject to change without prior notice if some unavoidable circumstances arrive.
- We are not responsible for any law and order, strikes, natural calamity etc.
- Foreign Nationals are not allowed to travel in Anjaw district.
- Hotels where to be available will be Deluxe category. In absence of hotels, Govt IB or tent will be used.
- Tourist who are interested for National Parks, they are informed that it will be opening from 1st Nov and continued upto 30th April.
Day 1 - Arrive Guwahati Airport
Day 2 - Guwahati to Kaziranga NP
Day 3 - Kaziranga to Dibru-Saikhowa NP
Day 4 - Dibru-Saikhowa NP to Parshuram Kund
Day 5 - Parshuram Kund to Hayuliang/Khupa
Day 6 - Hayuliang to Wallong
Day 7 - Wallong
Day 8 - Wallong to Tezu
Day 9 - Tezu to Tinsukia
Day 10 - Dibrugarh Airport
|INCLUDED||Airport Transfers||Activity point transfers|
|Accommodation on BB basis (twin sharing)||Breakfast Only|
|LAFL service charges||Sanctuary Fees|
|Repair Kit||Inner Line Permits|
|NOT INCLUDED||All beverages (including bottled mineral water)||All insurance|
|Camera fees and tips||Sightseeing out of itinerary|
|Emergency transport cost||Personal expenses|
|Petrol for motorcycle||All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|
Please note that cancellation charges are calculated of the total amount payable and not of advance amount. If 100% of the amount is not paid while registering, the cancellation policy stands void.