Come explore monsoon trek on the Western Ghats of Maharahtra, with Life Away From Life.
Its an amazing experience trekking in monsoons, bathing in waterfalls and everything around you turns lush green.
Coming weekend program :
4th August, Saturday : Matheran via Dudhani trek
5th August , Sunday: Nakhind ridge trek , near Karjat, Mumbai.
A monsoon trek in Maharashtra, is one of the most unique event in the world. As it is the only place in the world were trekking in monsoons is considered to be a good season.
- Cool environment to trek.
- Evening snacks included
- Assistance by experienced guides
- English / Hindi / Marathi speaking mountain guide.
Day 1 - Reporting & trek
- Report at base village by 8am
- Reach base village and Introduction
- Start trekking. have lunch on top.
- Start descending.
- Reach base village , have snacks . trek ends.
4th August 2018 – Saturday
5th August 2018 – Sunday
|INCLUDED||Mountain Guide||Evening snacks|
|LAFL Service Charges|
|NOT INCLUDED||all meals||transport till base village and back *|
|Personal expenses of any kind||All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|
Note : Transport to base village can be arranged by us at actual costs.