The Ladakh Jeep Safari Experience:
The word ‘Ladakh’ means ‘Land of Passes’.In this Ladakh Jeep Safari, on route Manali to Leh, there are 5 high-altitude passes (Rohtang, Baralacha-la, Namik-la, Lachunga-la, Tanglang-La) offering spectacular view of the world’s highest routes between the snow clad mountain ranges of Ladakh and Zanskar. We think that experiencing unique beauty of this mountain-highway is experiencing Ladakh in a true sense.
If you take a flight to Leh:
The spectacular scenery, dramatically changing landscape, beautiful moonlike terrain, colors changing at each turn from brown to golden to purple, cliff side monasteries … all this is missed if you fly.
Acclimatizing is necessary:
Flying from Mumbai to Delhi to Leh means reaching from the sea-level to 12000Ft (Leh) within a couple of hours. This can is invite high altitude sickness (headache, vomiting, nausea) no matter how fit you are. Whereas, if you take a Jeep Safari from Manali to Leh over two days your body can slowly acclimatize to this altitude change, making you fitter to enjoy the rest of the trip.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS TRIP :WHY LAFL
Life Away From Life believes in making Manali to Leh Jeep Safaris comfortable and exciting.
- Our travel experience over 10 years has helped us to specially customize this particular route so that you can visit the roof of the world in the best possible way!
- Vehicles best suited for rugged terrain
- Professional & experienced drivers
- Knowledgeable and resourceful guides
- Hotels with all amenities offering homely comfort in a special Ladakhi manner, where your meals come from their own organic kitchen garden and milk from home-bred cows. We select these places away from hustle -bustle of the main market, so that you can peacefully plant your chair in the verandah and enjoy the mountain views while sipping hot tea.
- Comfortable family vacation
- Customized options available for solo travelers as well as groups
SPECIAL OFFER ****
- Visit to local market
- Walks through local villages
- Buying & eateries.
- Walks through local villages
Day 1 - Manali to Keylong
Day 2 - Keylong to Leh
Day 3 - Leh - Local Sightseeing - Acclimitisng day
Day 4 - Culture explore
Day 5 - Pangong Lake visit - Changla Pass
Day 6 - Nubra Valley - Khardungla Pass
Day 7 - Departure
|INCLUDED||Accommodation in non-ac rooms (Twin / Triple Sharing)||Activity point transfers|
|Transportation in non-ac vehicles|
|Road taxes||Driver allowance|
|Parking Charges||LAFL Coordinator|
|LAFL service charges|
|NOT INCLUDED||All meals||All beverages (including bottled mineral water)|
|All tips||Camera fees|
|Phone calls and internet usage||All insurance|
|Travel fare upto Manali||Laundry|
|Sightseeing out of the itinerary||All not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section|
Please note that cancellation charges are calculated of the total amount payable and not of advance amount. If 100% of the amount is not paid while registering, the cancellation policy stands void.
June: 8th, 22nd
July: 6th, 20th, 31st
Aug: 10th, 22nd, 29th
Sept: 7th, 21st