The Great Indian Desert Trek- Bikaner
Lying on the dunes, watching the star studded sky, with the chill breeze and a hot cuppa coffee is our idea of spending this New Years Eve.
The lonely sound of guitar strumming and the burning of wood from the campfire, in the Great Indian Desert in Bikaner, is our way of welcoming the New Year. We would stay in tents in the middle of desert. Join us.
Highlights of the trip:
- We are very experienced, and we work with the local professionals, to give you a high quality desert experience.
- We will be completely isolated from civilisation in this remote part of the great Thar Desert.
- This is a wonderful experience if you are comfortable camping, in true sense a Life away from life experience
- A traditional Rajput home stay and local cuisine experience
- Camping in tents in the middle of the desert in between dunes
Day 1 - Reach Bikaner by train. Overnight in Home Stay
Day 2 - Camp near Napasar at Vijay Dhora. (Trek)
Day 3 - Camp at SURDHNA (trek)
Day 4 - Day Lunch at Balakiya Dhora end at KOTHRI.( Trek ) Drive back to hotel for night
Day 5 - Early morning leave for Mumbai by train
Fixed Departure Dates:
- 22nd Feb 2017
- 21st Oct 2017
- 4,11,18,25 Nov 2017
- 1,23rd Dec 2017
|Included||Accommodation in non-ac rooms (Twin Sharing)||Railway Station Transfers|
|Activity Point Transfers||Transportation|
|All veg meals||LAFL Service Charges|
|Camping Gear||Cooking Staff|
|Guide||Luggage Porterage on the trek|
|Not Included||All beverages||Tips|
|All Insurance||Camera Fees|
|Internet Usage||Monument Entrance Fees|
|Flight Tickets||Sight Seeing out of itinerary|
|All not mention in the ‘Included’ section|
Please note that cancellation charges are calculated of the total amount payable and not of advance amount. If 100% of the amount is not paid while registering, the cancellation policy stands void.