The Great Indian Desert Trek- Bikaner
The desert, and the act of moving through it, is a wonderful place for cleaning the mind of all our daily thoughts and worries. The desert and its dunes stretch for miles and miles. Then a few more miles before the evening meal, a roaring fire, music, singing and a night under the stars as you have never before seen them.
Lying on the dunes, watching the star studded sky, with the chill breeze and a hot cuppa coffee is our idea of spending an evening in the desert.
You will return from the desert feeling mentally clean and rested.
We would stay in tents in the middle of desert. Join us.
Highlights of the trip:
- We are very experienced, and we work with the local professionals, to give you a high quality desert experience.
- we would walk amidst dunes. moreover we would have a camel cart with us to rest in between.
- We will be completely isolated from civilisation in this remote part of the great Thar Desert.
- This is a wonderful experience if you are comfortable camping, in true sense a Life away from life experience
- A traditional Rajput home stay and local cuisine experience
- Camping in tents in the middle of the desert in between dunes
Day 1 - Reach Bikaner by train. Overnight in Home Stay
Day 2 - Camp near Napasar at Vijay Dhora. (Trek)
Day 3 - Camp at SURDHNA (trek)
Day 4 - Day Lunch at Balakiya Dhora end at KOTHRI.( Trek ) Drive back to hotel for night
Day 5 - Early morning leave for Mumbai by train
Fixed Departure Dates:
- 21st Oct 2017
- 4,11,18,25 Nov 2017
- 1,23rd Dec 2017
|Included||Accommodation in non-ac rooms (Twin Sharing)||Railway Station Transfers|
|Activity Point Transfers||Transportation|
|All veg meals||LAFL Service Charges|
|Camping Gear||Cooking Staff|
|Guide||Luggage Porterage on the trek|
|Not Included||All beverages||Tips|
|All Insurance||Camera Fees|
|Internet Usage||Monument Entrance Fees|
|Flight Tickets||Sight Seeing out of itinerary|
|All not mention in the ‘Included’ section|
Please note that cancellation charges are calculated of the total amount payable and not of advance amount. If 100% of the amount is not paid while registering, the cancellation policy stands void.